SHAMPOOING AND CO-WASHING YOUR RAW AND VIRGIN HAIR
IF PROPERLY CARED FOR, YOUR RAW AND VIRGIN HAIR WILL LAST 1 TO 5 YEARS
1) Brush your hair before bed and before washing to ensure, your hair is without tangles
2) Do not brush hair while wet, because this is when follicles are most vulnerable
3) Shampooing your hair with warm water, avoids damages to the hair extensions, the cuticles and your scalp
4) Using an Organic and sulfate-free shampoo, Gently shampoo your hair in a downward motion with your palms,
5) Do not bunch the hair together, as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
6) After you have shampooed and or conditioned your hair, while still wet, gently apply 2-3 drops of organic oil evenly over hair. The oils will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to your hair
7) Rinse your hair with cold water. This will close the cuticles to lock in the moisture and nutrients from the oil, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions
8) Allow your hair air-dry
Do not use heat !!!!
This will swell and dry your strands, Causing irreversible damage
9) Apply a small amount of Almond or Coconut oil 2-3 times a week or when required. Argan oil is a great finishing oil for styling and frizz, however its a dry oil and does not moisturize the hair as well as Almond or Coconut.